The Full-Stack Software Architect is responsible for the design architecture, development and support of the medical software components and systems (products and tooling) of the Pixium Vision product line.
- She / He collaborates with software, electronics and systems engineers as well as external consultants, as appropriate. She / he is also responsible for providing the necessary technical support to the production and end users of the products, identifying possible problems and proposing software improvements and optimizations.
- She / He masters the phases of design and development of medical software or similar regulated environment.,
- Be responsible for the software architecture of the systems and its components in accordance with the requirements, the risk analysis and the hardware interfaces of Pixium products and accessories,
- Develop and maintain embedded and end-user application software,
- Develop and maintain software tools for system functional validation or production of Pixium Vision’s as appropriate,
- Participate to the definition and review of software requirements led by the Software Group Leader,
- Identify and evaluate new software solutions for the functional evolution of products, in coordination with the electronics leader and with the main stimulation engineer,
- Produce the documentation of the phases of the development cycle (full-stack software architecture, design specifications and detailed design) in accordance with the appropriate regulations and Pixium’s quality system (eg IEC 62304/82304 standards),
- As software expert, support technical analysis and maintenance of released products,
- Support the test strategy for the developed applications:
- Define the software unit test strategy and implement tests accordingly,
- Lead code reviews with peers or subcontractors,
- Support the software integration test strategy,
- Ensure the traceability of the software code and configuration items, document and manage their changes using Git and Jira,
- Use/introduce good practices in software developments to ensure source code quality and easy maintainability.