Each and every night, around the world, hundreds of millions of people are trying to sleep but can’t. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 50 experts is on a mission to beat insomnia and build the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
In the 7 years since Dreem’s creation, we’ve collected 2M nights of sleep data and helped thousands of people improve their sleep. We also accumulated 25 patents and completed 4 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson – the world’s healthcare leader. Along the way we created a research network of 250 leading laboratories and hospitals and a scientific board with some of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, design, and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding- working at Dreem means pushing the boundaries and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world. Ready to join the fight for better sleep?
Software is a core part of the Dreem product. All our clients rely on our applications, our algorithm pipeline and our servers to get the most out of Dreem. As a software engineer, you will have a direct impact on the experience of our users. You will develop and maintain a whole range of applications. You will work alongside many different teams, all with different software needs and requirements.The Frontend, Backend and Infrastructure team at Dreem is part of the backbone of software at Dreem. We are a small party working on a wide range of different subjects. We strongly rely on each other and strive to build quality software and tools in order to support and help other teams and improve our product. We are looking for someone who likes to take on a variety of challenges while learning and improving along the way.
- Building, maintaining and improving our frontend and backend applications.
- Working with our great Product team, you will be in charge of building new delightful features with all the discipline, intelligence and rigor required for quality production software.
- Working with our different engineering teams you will have the opportunity to build and experiment with different applications and solutions in order to improve the tools we use for our R&D and for providing support to our clients.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to collaborate with a lot of different p