Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Neuralink is seeking motivated animal care specialists who thrive working in a fast-paced research environment. The Registered Veterinary Technician will work closely with a multidisciplinary team to support the research and development of brain machine interfaces in animal models. Staff in this role will perform animal husbandry, administer treatments, perform experiments, and assist in surgical procedures.
- Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) Certification.
- 3+ years of academic or industry experience working with research animals.
- Experience in animal husbandry.
- Comfortable working closely with animals in a research environment.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in a science related field.
- A dedicated team player who thrives in a fast-paced team-focused environment.
- Laboratory Animal Technologist (LATG) Certification.
- Experience performing invasive surgery on research animals.