Inscopix has developed a miniaturized, real-time, brain mapping platform – enabling radically new approaches to understanding the brain. The Company is not only advancing the mechanistic understanding of the brain at the level of neural circuits and networks, but also paving the way for incisive new insights into healthy brain function and next generation diagnostic treatments and therapeutics for brain disorders.’
We are seeking a Software Engineering Co-op to design and develop the next generation of neuro-imaging, processing and visualization software. You will collaborate with an interdisciplinary team of neuroscientists, data scientists and engineers from software, mechanical, optical and electrical engineering fields to design and develop robust, high-performance video processing and visualization applications. You will also work closely with product management to translate functional requirements into production software.
Job Type : ONSITE
Location : Palo Alto, CA
Start Date : 08/15/2021
- Develop new features for neuro-imaging application in C++ on the embedded Linux platform.
- Prototyping and documenting embedded applications/drivers using I2C/SPI devices.
- Develop production test suite software for hardware calibration and verification.
- Linux device drivers prototype development for future products.
- Custom acquisition software installer package development.
- BS/MS/PhD Student in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Excellent C/C++ and Python programming skills.