WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager – Lead Scientist for the Neurotechnology team. The Business/Products Owner will be responsible for overseeing the testing process for users of a ML based Neurotechnology platform for audio/visual content, gaming, and digital monetization. The position will also help maintain key business relationships with several business units throughout the Warner Brothers organization.
- 5%- Perform ongoing research and evaluate biometric devices available in the marketplace.
- 5%- Perform ongoing research on the latest ways biometric data is collected and interpreted by psychophysiology and neuroscience professionals. Advise and apply best practices based on this research.
- 15%- Develop algorithms to processes biometric data which includes applying complex mathematical equations that allow business units to interpret raw data into human emotional responses.
- 5%- Provide scientific guidance to business units, stakeholders, and technology team to evolve the biometric data reporting processes and methodologies.
- 5%- Partner with stakeholders and technology team to prioritize platform enhancements and roadmap initiatives.
- 5%- Work with technology team to improve the overall user experience of the platform.
- 5%- Provide feedback on user experience to stakeholders and engineering team.
- 5%- Assist with platform testing for new features.
- 10%- Responsible for the user experience and effectiveness of a biometric lab.
- 30%- Responsible for the quality and usefulness of the biometric data.
- 10%- Provide scientific leadership and establish best practices for using biometric sensors.