Our Summer Trainee will work directly with the Service and Training Coordinator and different teams and people in our organization, but also with B2B customers. There are two major projects planned for your time with us: CRM updates and Document updates.
During the CRM updates your tasks will be, but are not limited to, to collect, polish and analyse data for and from MEGINs CRM system. For the document updates you will be responsible to sight, sort, digitalize and adjust our archive of documents.
Therefore, we are searching for someone with attention to detail, basic knowledge of CRM or ERP tools, a University of Applied Science background and a “getting stuff done” attitude. If you feel like this position could be a positive challenge for your career, feel free to check the whole job description and contact us.
- Customer communication via phone or email
- Collect internal information from the responsible managers and team members
- Collection, polishing, and analysis of data
- Store all the information according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standards
- Digitalization of physically stored documents
- Create reports for the project
- Other tasks assigned by the manager
Relevant knowledge, skills, and competencies
- Comfortable to communicate with customers via phone, email or mail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, open communicator
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- 2-3 years of completed studies at a University of Applied Sciences or higher
- Knowledge of GDPR is an advantage
- Computer Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft O365 tools
- Basic knowledge in CRM or ERP tools e.g. Salesforce
- 0-1 years of practical experience in administration