Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
As a Neurosurgical Robot Operator at Neuralink, you will be responsible for setting up the surgical robot during surgeries under the supervision of medical professionals. You will be in charge of communicating with experts to build efficiencies around the operation of the surgical robot during surgery. You will also help maintain inventory and implement various organization projects. The role will also involve cross-team collaboration during projects.
Examples of concrete duties:
- Operate a surgical robot during testing
- Utilize GLP Documentation
- Communicate effectively while troubleshooting alongside robot & surgical experts
- Maintain inventory of parts, fixture/tooling, spare parts / consumables
- Maintains 5S and clean workspace environment
- Performs other projects or duties that may be assigned
- Extremely attentive to visual details
- Extremely organized
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent with computer systems
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- 3+ years of troubleshooting experience, or equivalent
- Minimum Associate of Science (AS) degree or equivalent industry experience
- Strong understanding of engineering first principles
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.