Neuronetics is a medical technology company designing and marketing products that improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from psychiatric disorders. NeuroStar Advanced Therapy is the leading transcranial magnetic stimulation device and was the first of its kind designed for clinical use for the treatment of patients with Major Depressive Disorder.
Each day, we are committed to our mission, vision and values. We have passion for purpose, work with integrity, fearlessness, respect, and are a unified team to achieve our goals. If you are driven, take initiative, want to enjoy what you do, and positivity is your middle name – read on and discover what could be the chance to join our team!
- Low-cost health benefits that start on your very first day, not to mention we contribute to the deductible
- Robust annual bonus program
- 401(k) with company contribution whether employees contribute or not
- Generous time off – what can we say, we value fun hobbies we want to enjoy!
- Flexible schedules and work from home capabilities
- Training – that’s right, we don’t expect our employees to know everything. We encourage continuous professional development and have LinkedIn Learning for employees
- Diversity – our employees are located all over and bring various backgrounds and skill sets which contribute to our team’s success
- Inclusion – you don’t have to be physically together to have a great time – all are welcome to attend our events virtually including opportunities to participate in philanthropic activities
- Transparency that starts with leadership – quarterly town halls that we all look forward to
- Awards and kudos for a job well done – what can we say, we value our employees!
At Neuronetics, coworkers are kind, helpful and work well together. If you are looking for a great feeling at the end of each day knowing you are making a direct impact on the health of communities everywhere, and you fit the requirements below – apply today for consideration!
The Service Coordinator is responsible for administrative duties that ensure all technical customer service requirements are satisfied. This position is critical to customer support and reports to the Director, Field Service.