Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Neuralink is seeking a motivated individual for the role of Pathologist.
- Analyze and score histological data. Generate both formal and informal reports of findings for company leadership and regulatory filings.
- Oversee collaborations with independent veterinarians and their analyses of study data.
- Oversee GLP studies for FDA data and report submissions.
- Work with histologists to improve in-house tissue processing, histology, and data analysis pipelines.
- Develop or bring in new tissue interrogation strategies enabling quick iteration device refinements that improve safety and longevity.
- DVM/MD specializing in pathology and/or toxicology.
- 3+ years in industry setting.
- Experience in designing, executing, and analyzing preclinical/clinical studies.
- Experience in assessing implanted medical devices.
- Experience with or knowledge of a variety of routine and specialized histology stains and microscopy.
- Experience in performing necropsies and identifying gross tissue and organ samples.
- Experience working in a GLP or similarly regulated setting.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.