Each and every night, around the world, hundreds of millions of people are trying to sleep but can’t. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 50 experts is on a mission to beat insomnia and build the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
In the 7 years since Dreem’s creation, we’ve collected 2M nights of sleep data and helped thousands of people improve their sleep. We also accumulated 25 patents and completed 4 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson – the world’s healthcare leader. Along the way we created a research network of 250 leading laboratories and hospitals and a scientific board with some of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, design, and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding- working at Dreem means pushing the boundaries and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world. Ready to join the fight for better sleep?
About the role
Scientific research and partnerships have been at the heart of Dreem since its inception. They meet several objectives within the company: they contribute to the influence and the scientific credibility of the company, allow us to validate our solutions independently, and actively participate in developing sales to researchers and actors in the medical world.
As part of the Dreem science team, reporting to the Head of Clinical Operations, you will have a pivotal role in both developing the academic research business strategy and supporting the researchers in their daily use of the Dreem services. You will closely collaborate with the support team, the product team and the engineers. As a point of contact for several major research projects, your expertise will be required to run these projects smoothly.
- Support our scientific partners in the pre-sales process by carefully understanding their project’s needs and presenting Dreem services. Your scientific background will help you navigate easily their needs for building meaningful study set-up.
- Oversee educational content development, with the help of the support team, to assist researchers in their first steps with the product.
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)Develop and coordinate research collaborations that have direct impact on the company’s objectives.
- Develop an impactful communication strategy with the different stakeholders using online communities, working groups, newsletters, events, etc
- Clearly report the customers’ needs and work with the product team to improve Dreem services.
- Propose and manage the list of Strategic Customers that can help us to:
- Have a better understanding of the customer’s business use case
- Accelerate the growth of our portfolioProspect and identify new key opportunities.
- Active participation and coordination of several major impactful research projects (IMIs, European projects, research project).