Postdoctoral Fellow (Project Researcher) (Chao Laboratory)
Zenas Chao lab is interested in brain networks that underlie predictive coding. The researchers record brain activity in human and animals to examine how the brain networks learn and encode statistical structures in multisensory sequences. IRCN seeks Project Researchers who are interested in this research topic.
- Postdoctoral Fellow (Project Researcher)/One
- Starting Date Negotiable
- The contract will be ended on March 31, 2022.
- The contract is renewable on a fiscal year basis (from April 1 to March 31; every year) according to research activity and achievements.
- Contract duration is 3 years.
- Six months from the date of arrival.
Place of Work
- Zenas Chao Lab, International Research Center for Neurointelligence, The University of Tokyo, Institutes for Advanced Study
7-3-1 Hongo Bunkyo-ku Tokyo, 113-0033 JAPAN
This can be changed due to work circumstances.
- Conduct electrophysiological recording in rats, analyze neural and behavioral data, and write paper(s)
- Collaborate with multiple labs in Team Science
- Good communication skill in English
- Experience in electrophysiological recordings in rodents
- Experience in behavioral experiments in rodents
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: To be determined in accordance with the University of Tokyo Regulations
- Commuter allowance: JPY55,000 per month at maximum
- No retirement benefits or bonuses