We are looking for experienced Marketing Manager to join our fantastic marketing department with starting date 1. April 2021 or as soon as possible. Our goal is to continue building a strong brand while creating an inbound lead gen engine alongside marketing. The candidate should be well rounded with a strong understanding of marketing principles and technical skills that can be applied across various channels.
Being part of the Neurons journey is an exciting opportunity to learn at a fast rate and have a real impact on the company’s exponential growth.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to oversee marketing operations of the company, develop campaigns and assess against goals.
As Marketing Manager in Neurons Inc, you are passionate about your profession and have a sound marketing knowledge with creative, out of the box mindset. You can balance a practicality with strong business acumen. You will likely have at least 5 years of marketing experience from a technology or B2B company and US/international marketing. You have been working with HubSpot and have good understanding of its marketing strategy pipeline. Your overall goal is to define and execute a strong lead generating and brand building marketing strategy.
- Lead generating and brand building marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation through the HubSpot marketing solution.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.)
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Over time build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Tracking and reporting of online customer behavior including but not limited to Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Build and maintain all marketing processes/funnels in HubSpot, and integrate this with the Chief Sales Officer
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships